Once an inspection has been completed and maintenance priorities defined, design specifications can be compiled to provide a single, comprehensive scope of work for a contractor to follow. When multiple contractors bid a price to perform this work, they all receive the exact same information on what work is to be performed.
By having the same baseline for work, the bids remain competitive without confusion over what work is to be performed. Any questions the contractors have during the bidding process are answered by us and distributed to all of the contractors.
A great deal of construction defects have to do either with poor specifications, undeveloped design or not building according to the contract documents. It is therefore very critical to find the right professional to do your design and your oversight to ensure that the work is done completely and correctly.
Benefits of using RCL:
- Guarantee that contractors are bidding on the same scope of work
- Prevent contractors from cutting corners
- Custom design work that fits your needs and budget
- Specifications for particular products and methods of construction
- Get the most out of your money when the job is done right the first time
Included with our Design Specifications
- Permit drawings
- Waterproofing details
- Building code compliance
- Specification of materials
- Assist contractor with getting building permit